Amniotic Fluid Allograft Treatment
What are Amniotic Fluid Allograft Injections?
Millions of patients each year suffer from back, neck and/or joint pain. Until now treatment options have been limited to over the counter anti-inflammatory medications, steroid injections, opiate pain medications or surgery. Airport Plaza Spine & Wellness now offers a cutting edge treatment known as Amniotic Fluid Allograft Injections. Amniotic Fluid Allografts are successfully utilized to treat patients for osteoarthritis and other debilitating issues when other conventional treatments have been attempted and failed.
How Do Amniotic Fluid Allograft Injections Work?
Amniotic Fluid Allograft Injections offer the ability to heal damaged tissue naturally. With Amniotic Fluid Allograft therapy, amniotic tissue is injected directly into your problem area. These tissues have strong anti-inflammatory properties. However, Amniotic Fluid Allograft therapy goes far beyond the benefits of standard “injection therapy.” While cortisone and other drugs only provide temporary pain relief, amniotic allogafts actually restore degenerated tissue while providing pain relief. The growth factors in amniotic tissue may replace damaged cells in your body. Additionally, amniotic fluid allografts contain hyaluronic acid, which lubricates joints and tendons, easing the pain and helping restore mobility. For optimal results, we utilize precision guided fluoroscopy to ensure the amniotic fluid allografts are injected into exactly the right location.
What Benefits Does Amniotic Stem Cell Therapy Offer?
- Amniotic Fluid Allograft Injections contain no steroids. Instead, the injections rely on naturally occurring anti-inflammatory agents, such as cytokines.
- Amniotic Fluid Allograft Injections contain hyaluronic acid, which lubricates cartilage and promotes new cartilage growth.
- Amniotic Fluid Allograft Injections contain growth factors, which stimulate tissue growth.
- With Amniotic Fluid Allograft Injections, there is no threat of patient rejection.
- Lastly, amniotic fluid is a highly concentrated source of stem cells, which makes this type of stem cell injection preferable over embryonic stem cells and the patient’s own stem cells (from fat or bone marrow).
Are Amniotic Fluid Allograft Injections Safe?
- Yes, more than 10,000 injections have been performed without a single reported adverse side effect.
- Amniotic Fluid Allograft Injections are a preferred type of stem cell therapy because the cells come from an immunoprivileged site, which means that patient rejection is extremely rare.
- The use of Amniotic Fluid Allograft Injections are well researched, safe, and effective. Amniotic stem cells have been used by ophthalmologists and plastic surgeons for about 20 years.
- All amniotic stem cell donors go through a rigorous screening process, as determined by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and American Association of Tissue Banks (AATB).
Am I A Candidate for Amniotic Fluid Allograft Therapy?
Patients suffering with joint pain due to arthritis may be considered as candidates for amniotic fluid allograft therapy. Regenerative medicine is growing in popularity and is helping more and more people live with less pain and suffering. If you have already tried conventional treatments and are looking for another safe and effective option, consider amniotic fluid allograft therapy.
Call to schedule a consultation with one of our doctors to determine if amniotic stem cell therapy is right for you.